Prices ranges are based on size, contents, flower value and quantity depending on preferred contents sizes will vary. Please select your price range and let us know your color and flower preferences for your individual, bespoke design.
Candles can be included, please let is know in the preferences box if you would like them in your arrangement.
We have Balloons, Vases, Teddy bear's, Chocolates and other accessories available in our shop to complete your gift if necessary. Please select items in shopping menu and add to cart, we will ensure they are added to your order.
If you would like something extra special added to your order please let us know, call or send us an email outlining what you would like and we will come back to you as soon as possible with availability and price.
- Prices shown include VAT.
- Delivery Price must in added to basket in order for delivery to ensure order delivery.
- Certain Products may be delivered by us in bud to ensure longer life.
- All Products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a Product of equivalent value and quality without notice. If customer has specified their desire for a specific product (e.g Pink Roses”) we will contact them to discuss available options.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the Product or any substitute product to you at all, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible and shall reimburse your payment in full and in any event no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- Balloons, Candles or other accessories may from time to time, on the request of the customer be included in some arrangements. Onus is placed on the discretion of the customer for their safe use. We recommend that you keep in mind balloons and other small objects are a choking hazard and should be kept away from small children. Similarly that you ensure all candles are only ignited in a safe place away from flammable objects and small fingers, flowers within the arrangement may need to be moved somewhat to accommodate a safe burning flame.
- During order submission you shall be required to provide us with your personal details or those of the intended recipient, including accurate postcode and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. By clicking on the 'complete order’ button on the Order Form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- Submitting your Order Form is subject to our acceptance of this offer and we will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you unless we have issued you a confirmation of order delivery by email. This is not the email sent on submission of an order.
- We cannot accept Order Forms from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Our delivery service is only within the Tubbercurry, Co.Sligo and surrounding areas.
- On acceptance by us of your Order Form we will advise you by e-mail confirmation of the intended delivery date. We will process Order Forms received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays but in this case we will deliver the Product you request on the next working day.
- Anomalies in your submitted personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date you acknowledge that in very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In such circumstances you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall reimburse your payment in full.
- In case of delivery to certain locations where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- Please note that we are only responsible for delivering against signature to the address you quote (or an imminent neighbour if no one is at home) we regret that where goods have been correctly delivered we can not accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual received refuses or fails to return item(s).
- Where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will either deliver to a neighbour or leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact.
- It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process in the Delivery Date/Time field. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preference, please ensure your order is placed at least one working day prior to the preferred delivery time.
- In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.
- When placing your order you are able to specify further delivery information using the 'Address field provided. This is intended to provide further guidance to the party delivering your order which isn't included within your address information, for example to specify floor number, or hospital ward. We reserve the right to not act any delivery requests specified in this field which we deem unacceptable and will use other elements of address information provided elsewhere on the order form to fulfill your order.